|Embracing the past . . . Empowering the future
|Great Member Benefits For Your Growing Business!
The High Bridge Business Association (HBBA) welcomes owners and managers of businesses
in and around High Bridge. You’ll find that a membership in HBBA is beneficial to your business.
The cost for a membership is $50 per calendar quarter.
Among the benefits included in your membership are as follows:
• Advertisement through High Bridge Happenings. On a monthly basis, the High Bridge Happenings e-
newsletter is distributed to hundreds of e-mail recipients. This free service is an excellent vehicle for advertising your
company’s events. It is available only to members of HBBA and local non-profits.
• Publicity through Goodwill. The HBBA recently purchased bike racks for Main Street, lobbied for StreetScape to
be completed, sponsored the United Way, Girls Scouts, Brownies, Movies In The Commons, the Soap Box Derby,
High Bridge Paint Out and various other events. We’ll also be using future fundraising dollars to purchase more
improvements for High Bridge. As a member, you’ll be a part of that publicity.
• Web Presence. Your company will be listed among our members on this site. Each listing includes a link to your
existing website. There is included in your membership fee.
• Social Media Presence. The HBBA Facebook page has hundreds of followers and is growing weekly. Get your
message out in this immediate, cost effective venue.
• Resources and Networking. The HBBA is comprised of members that run their own businesses (some for many
years). You have the opportunity to collaborate with these members to enhance your own business, and perhaps
team up with other businesses.
• Community Involvement. Over the years, participation in holiday and special events has grown steadily, which is
a direct result of the sponsorship of community businesses. You and your business have the opportunity to make a
positive impact on High Bridge and the surrounding areas.
• Mentoring. The more experienced members of HBBA are always available to lend advice and expertise to new
business owners. The encouragement of HBBA has made a significant difference to many of the new and small
enterprises in the area.
• Press Exposure. HBBA sends out frequent press releases to let the community know about the progress on our
many projects. We will help you to draft your press releases and give you the tools to create your own.
The HBBA is a non-profit organization. No officers and/or members receive any compensation. Dues and/or
proceeds from events are used to benefit the organization and its many projects and endeavors. As a 501(c)(6) we
are quite specifically not politically orientated.
|(c) 2018 High Bridge Business Association, P.O.Box 111, High Bridge NJ 08829