Great Member Benefits For Your Growing Business!
The High Bridge Business Association (HBBA) welcomes owners and managers of businesses in and around High Bridge. You’ll find that a membership in HBBA is beneficial to your business.
The cost for a membership is $50 per calendar quarter. Among the benefits included in your membership:
• Advertisement in the Welcome Bag. The HBBA delivers a “Welcome Bag” to all new residents of High Bridge. Members of the HBBA will have the opportunity to include an advertisement and/or promotion free of charge. This is a great way to get in front of a new resident before your competition does.
• Advertisement through “High Bridge Happenings. On a monthly basis, the High Bridge Happenings e-letter is distributed to nearly 700 e-mail recipients. This is an excellent vehicle for advertising your company’s events.
• Publicity through Goodwill. The HBBA currently recently purchased bike racks for Main Street, lobbied for Streetscape to be completed, sponsored the United Way, Girls Scouts, Brownies, Movies In The Commons, and various other events. We’ll also be using future fundraiser dollars to purchase more improvements for High Bridge. As a member, you’ll be a part of that publicity.
• Web Presence. Your company has the option of having a web page directly on the site or a link to your existing site. There is included in your membership fee.
• Social Media Presence. The HBBA Facebook page has hundreds of followers and is growing weekly. Get your message out in this immediate, cost effective venue.
• Resources and Networking. The HBBA is comprised of members that run their own businesses (some for many years). You have the opportunity to collaborate with these members to enhance your own business, and perhaps team up with other businesses.
• Community Involvement. Over the years, participation in holiday and special events has grown steadily, which is a direct result of the sponsorship of community businesses. You and your business have the opportunity to make a positive impact on High Bridge and the surrounding areas.
The HBBA is a non-profit organization. No officers and/or members receive any compensation. Dues and/or proceeds from events are used to benefit the organization.